- Who wrote this article?
- Should one buy a subscription with the anticipation that the writer is a regular and that their writing and analysis is enlightening and valuable?
- If the most important asset of the firm is the people who work there, why not promote them?
- Is the writer on Twitter or other social networks?
- Why not have a link to past columns?
- How about having links to all the articles on the main topics of this article? Like an index for the day, week, month, with all mentions on important people and topics.
There is so much room for innovation in business. The problem is that people still expect cheese to appear at “Cheese Station C” even after it clearly is not returning. Reference from the book “Who Moved My Cheese?”
The world is changing and we need to change too:
- Recognizing that change is actually occurring.
- Self motivation to change ourselves.
- Take actions to recalibrate the situation.
What are your thoughts?