- About ten years ago I was a certified master mechanic in Michigan.
- A few years ago I graduated from Western Michigan University with a degree in Food and Consumer Package Goods Marketing.
- Helped a friend move from Anchorage, AK to Detroit, MI. [Approximate map]
- I run almost every single day. Went 694 straight days of running one mile or more.
- Was an editor for Guy Kawasaki’s book Reality Check. This opportunity came via Twitter. Turn to page xix in the book for more details.
- Fixed a bicycle U-lock for Guy Kawasaki from 2,000 miles away. Read the blog post about it here.
- Each month I review 10,000 + posts in Google Reader. Current stats: “From your 331 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 11,325 items, starred 49 items,shared 72 items, and emailed 44 items.”
Tagged 7 friends to write their own “7 things” post. They are as follows:
- Naoko McCracken: On Twitter as @naokomc
- Henry Balanon: On Twitter as @balanon
- Jennifer DiDonato: On Twitter as @JennyDiDonato
- David Murray: On Twitter as @davemurr
- Tawny Press: On Twitter as @tawnypress
- Alpesh Shah: On Twitter as @shahalpesh
- Larry Henry: On Twitter as @DetroitVoice
The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged.