- Good buying opportunity if you need a truck or SUV for business
- Drive few miles per year <10,000
- Three fill ups a week @ $75 is a ton of money per year, greater than $5,000 a year for sure
- @ $4 a gallon a 10 MPG vehicle costs 40 cents in gas per mile.
- @ $3 a gallon a 15 MPG vehicle costs 20 cents in gas per mile.
- Selling a stock when it is at its lowest price
- Ending a bad situation before it gets worse
- Cutting ones losses
- Learning there are costs to everything
What are your thoughts?